We are seeking an experienced, diligent Accounts Administrator to provide Maternity Cover up to the end of December 2020. Based in Dudley, working c. 18 hours per week (we anticipate over 3 days per week) this role involves:
• Processing purchase invoices from Purchase Order and associated Delivery Notes
• Cashbook administration and Bank Reconciliation responsibility
• Allocating Sales Ledger Receipts and Purchases Ledger Payments
• Reconciling Supplier Statements on a monthly basis
• Month End balancing and reporting
• Liaison with relevant Manager(s) to ensure queries are resolved/addressed
Qualities and Skills Sought:
• We anticipate the ideal candidate will have c.5 year relevant accounts administration experience
• Competent in Excel and using accounts systems (we use Exchequer)
• Operate with a logical and organised approach; with attention to detail
Training will be provided and an early start (ie prior to December 2019) can be arranged.
Please send your CV to Ellen Morley, HR and Development Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
0333 456 8000