High pressure, single wall, flanged joint, dull finish stainless steel flue system for use on gas and oil condensing boilers with a maximum normal operating temperature of 250 deg C.
- Available in sizes from 130 to 350 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 130 to 350 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 250 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless Steel Bright Annealed
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be power coated to any BS or RAL colour code
PS-L SW is suitable for use on the following applications:
PS-L SW Description:
- Lightweight pre-fabricated single wall pressure system. Full accessibility to the flanged joint allows the system to be reliably sealed for condensing applications and secured with a 'V' band system.
- PS-L is manufactured from 0.5mm 316L 2B grade stainless steel with a precision laser welded seam, fully welded tees and continuous spot welded bends. A lead in the edge on the male end locates the flue and the flanged ends are secured with a 'V' band.
- One V band is supplied FOC with every component that has a male end.
PS-L SW Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards