H Cowls , AD Cowls, Draught Divertors.
All purpose multifuel anti down draught cowls, Spinning Terminals and Draught Divertors.
- Available in sizes from 125 to 350 mm
- Stocked in sizes from 125 to 200 mm
- Maximum operating temperature 0 deg C
- Standard finish is: Stainless Steel
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty for all products installed and maintained in accordance with the installation and usage notes.
- All products can be powder coated to any BS or RAL colour code
Terminals and Draught Divertors is suitable for use on the following applications:
Terminals and Draught Divertors Description:
- Midtherm produce a range of terminals and draught divertors. AD cowls and H cowls are fitted to oil gas and solid fuel systems, to improve flue conditions and therefore the firing and burning efficiency of the appliance. Air turbulence caused by local climatic conditions, ground contours, proximity of trees and buildings can be reduced by either cowl.
Terminals and Draught Divertors Installation and Usage Notes
All flue system installations, i.e. oil, gas, solid and multi fuel, should be carried out by a suitably qualified installer or Building Control Department permission must be granted.
For detailed installation guidelines please refer to:
- The relevant Technical Information and
- Building Regulations
- Planning Office
- Appliance Manufacturers Operating and Maintenance Instructions
- Relevant British Standards